Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful for family and friends

If you've read my preggo files you know that I've been on bed rest for about 4 days. In theory bed rest sounds like a fantastic idea because you can just lay around and sleep. However, when you have a 2 year old to take care of and a ton of things left to do before the next baby arrives it's not that appealing. I have been very faithful to the instructions that the doctor has given me because I want this precious little boy to be born healthy.

You may wonder how I keep from going crazy. The answer is family and friends. God has blessed us. I feel so thankful for all the people who have called to check on us and offer us prayers. This has truly allowed me to get the rest I have needed.

My husband has been amazing through all of this. He was a trooper during our stay at the hospital and has been waiting on me non-stop since we got home. He deserves an award! Sarah is the perfect child to have when in a situation like this because she loves to cuddle and watch a good movie. Of course, her idea of a good movie is Shrek or Monsters Inc.

I could not imagine going through this without all the help we've been receiving. I hope someday I can repay everyone for their kindness.

No comments: