Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My 3 year old princess











Today is Sarah's 3rd birthday! I can't believe that 3 years has already passed. Today we went to Build A Bear with Maw Maw (Sandy), Grammy (Rosalinda), Papi (Manuel), Alison, Anjolee and Kenzee. There were so many choices of animals that it took Sarah about 4 rounds of looking to choose her animal. First she wanted a pink unicorn. I have to admit that I thought the unicorn wasn't the cutest animal there but it's her birthday. Thankfully, she changed her mind and ended up picking a Hello Kitty animal.

Then we came home to eat pizza and birthday cake. After that is was present time and she got her first bicycle. I can't wait for it to cool off a little bit so that she can practice riding it.

I am so thankful for my sweet Sarah. She has changed my life for the better and is truly a gift from God. I can't wait to watch her grow because she has been such a joy!

1 comment:

Anjolee said...

We had so much fun! Thank you for inviting us!