Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How do I do it all?

I have been struggling with getting everything done. After working all day all I want to do it get home and rest. Most days I end up running to the store after work and then I pick up Sarah. We go home cook dinner, clean it up, and then get Sarah ready for bed. So by this time my feeling of being tired has turned into exhaustion. I have just enough energy to shower and fall into bed. By that time I could care less if the floors have been vacuumed or the bathrooms cleaned. The house can stay cluttered and laundry in baskets as long as I can go to sleep by 9:30.

I wake up the next morning and get a little more depressed when I see how awful the house looks. On the weekends when I actually do have time the last thing I want to do is clean. That's the time I want to spend with Aaron and Sarah. The weather is getting so nice that I want to go out and do things. So although I have no answer right now for this problem, I am hoping that after a while I won't feel so bad about it.

No comments: