Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Circus Rocks!!






Today was Sarah's first visit to the circus. It was me, Aaron, Sarah, and my parents. We had a great time. Sarah's favorite thing was the elephants. We did buy her a pony ride but she DID NOT enjoy it. She had a death grip on Aaron for the whole ride. I wanted to get her one of those novelty toys that they sell, even though I know they are a piece of junk. However, when Sarah looked at the toys she really didn't seem interested in any of them. Here are a few pics from our day. Next week we are hoping to go to the pumpkin patch. I'm hoping that will go as well as today did.

Sarah was amazed by the elephant tricks!

Daddy is trying to get her to clap but she was too into the show.



Grammy shared her candied apple. Sarah loved it!!!







Here she is showing Papi the elephant tricks.









On the way home she snuggled in a blanket and finally gave me a smile.

1 comment:

Anjolee said...

I just love that last picture!
Looks like y'all had so much fun. Makes me want to go to the circus.