Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas was wonderful!



I am so grateful to God for our many blessings. I have really been enjoying my time at home with Sarah and to make things even better Aaron was able to work from home for almost the whole week. Having this time together was such an awesome blessing:)
This time of year is my absolute favorite! Our Christmas was so wonderful! Sarah had such a great time opening her presents. She got a kitchen from Santa and absolutely loved it. In fact she played in it for almost 30 minutes before we decided to direct her to her other presents. I was so proud of her because the whole day she was very patient and did not cry or throw any fits. After she opened each present she would ask her daddy to open the box. Aaron had the tough job of trying to get each toy out of the millions of bindings they put them in but he did it all with a smile.
The best part of this wonderful day was that we were able to enjoy time with our families and each other. In the morning we were able to have a nice relaxing morning with Aaron's parents. Then there was even time for all of us to take a nap. In the evening we had a wonderful visit with my family. To finish off the day we went looking at Christmas lights.










My pretty Christmas dress.









Wearing my special Christmas jammies from Kris.


Trying out my singing skills.


No comments: