Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving fun!

For Thanksgiving Sarah and I flew to Missouri to be with Aaron's family. It was Sarah's first plane ride and she did fantastic. I had bought a dvd player so that she could have an in-flight movie. We had many nice people help us along our journey. I think they felt sorry for me because I was pregnant, toting a 2 year old and carry on luggage.
While in Missouri Sarah got a chance to make noodles and pumpkin pie. This is a family tradition that the kids get to participate in and this year Sarah was old enough to join in. She had a great time rubbing flour on her face and mixing the ingredients for the pie.

Our last 2 days there is got down into the mid 20's so we didn't go out much. It even snowed but unfortunately we didn't get an opportunity to go out and play.


















































No comments: