Saturday, February 28, 2009

First Haircut

Today we took Sarah to get her first haircut at Sweet n' Sassy. This was the first time I had been at this place and I have to admit it was pretty awesome. She did beautifully! I was so proud of her because she listened to the stylist and didn't fuss at all. Of course she did have a lollipop to distract her. She also picked out a little blue flower ring that she just thought was the best thing ever. After she was finished she took a little walk on the runway. She wasn't very into it so I guess we can rule out a career in modeling:) Here are the pics, enjoy!







Sittin' pretty!





All done and smiling!
Taking a walk on the runway!















2 comments:

Anjolee said...

So cute! I can't wait to show Kenzee these pictures.

Amanda, Aaron and Sarah said...

Thank you so much for telling me about that place! Everyone there was so nice and it was a great first experience for Sarah:)