Monday, March 16, 2009

Sarah's first dentist visit

Today we took Sarah to her first dentist visit. I was very excited because I was able to take her to the dentist I used when I was little. He was an excellent dentist and I give him credit for keeping me cavity free for almost 25 years.
Sarah couldn't have been a better patient. I was so proud of her! They didn't do a full exam since it was her first time and she is so young. The hygienist was so sweet and let Sarah touch all the tools before they used them. They counted her teeth and said they looked healthy. She got a new toothbrush with a neat cover. Before we left she got to visit the treasure chest because she was such a good girl. There were bracelets, pencils, temporary tattoos, bouncy balls and other little plastic toys. She chose a bouncy balls which really surprised me because I would have thought the bracelet would have been her first choice.
As a treat I took her to Toys R' Us afterward so that she could pick out a prize. I know she got one at the dentist office but I was just so excited that she did so well.

1 comment:

The McGuire Family said...

Do you think Sarah could give Sofia some lessons?